Registered Nurse - Care home - Physical Care
Blackburn, Lancashire, England
- £ 27100.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Nov 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
- Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: General and physical care
- Resident Admission Age: 60+
- Salary: £14.50 + paid breaks
- Top Benefits: Paid Breaks & DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Blackburn, Lancashire.
Established 33 years and beautifully decorated in a boutique style, our home is a Nursing and Residential Care Home sensitively adapted to retain the character of our outstanding building.
Homely and friendly, we offer comfort, companionship and security along with excellent food and varied entertainments.
We offer both nursing care and residential care, a very important advantage that removes any risk of having to move to a nursing care for those who initially require only a residential care but later develop nursing needs.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Paid Breaks
- DBS provided
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Blackburn, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32779.5 - 38569.44 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Unit Manager - Mental Health / Brain Injury An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or L...