Registered Nurse - Care home - Memory Care
Bishopbriggs, Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- £ 27400.0 - 36600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Nov 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
- Location : Bishopbriggs, Glasgow
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Nursing Dementia & memory care as well as physical disabilities
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years
- Salary: £16.00 per hour £27,400 - £36,600 + £1000 Bonus
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & PVG check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*£1000 welcome bonus paid in full in first Month!!
*9.7/10 rated on Apply * I have seen a difference in him, always happy, smiling, gets on well with all the staff*
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Bishopbriggs, Glasgow.
Ideally located in the heart of the popular town of Bishopbriggs, close to Glasgow, Our home is a friendly care home offering nursing and nursing memory care for those living with dementia, as well as care for under younger adults with disabilities.
A trained and friendly team practice high levels of care for a diverse range of needs, incorporating the latest care sector expertise that is personalised to suit individual requirements.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £36,600!!!
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free PVG
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Bishopbriggs, Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27456.0 - 36608.0 Per yearFull timePermanentFalkirk, Falkirk, Scotland
Registered Nurse - We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work wi...