Registered Nurse - Care Home - £1K Bonus
Dundee City, Scotland
- £ 27400.0 - 36600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Nov 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
- Location : Dundee, Angus
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Nursing Dementia & memory care
- Resident Admission Age: 18 years
- Salary: £16.00 per hour £27,400 - £36,600 + £1000 Bonus
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & PVG check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*£1000 welcome bonus paid in full in first Month!!
*9.6/10 rated on Apply * I visit my husband every day and have always found him to be well looked after and treated with dignity. The staff are always helpful and happy*
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Dundee, Angus
We are Nestled in the heart of a quiet residential area on the outskirts of Dundee, we are a purpose-built care home offering nursing and nursing memory care for those living with dementia. The home also provides care and support for people with learning difficulties. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs
Meet the manager: As a Registered Nurse she has over 20 years' experience in providing care and support for older people to enrich their lives. She is a knowledgeable and dedicated leader who is passionate about delivering the highest possible standards in care and quality of life for Residents.
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free PVG
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentInverness, Highland, Scotland
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Inverness Salary: £32,000 to £34,000 pa, Full and Part Time roles availabl...
£ 26500.0 - 35300.0 Per yearFull timePermanentArbroath, Angus, Scotland
Registered Nurse Location : Arbroath, Angus Position: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Dementia and Respite Care Resident Admissi...
£ 26500.0 - 35300.0 Per yearFull timePermanentAlloa, Clackmannanshire, Scotland
Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN ) - We are looking for highly motivated preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN ...