Registered Nurse - Luxury Care home
Northwich, Cheshire, England
- £ 34632.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Nov 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
- Location: Northwich, West Cheshire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: General and Dementia care
- Salary: up to £18.50 per hour negotiable depending on Experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Northwich, West Cheshire.
Our home is set in extensive, mature gardens in Weaverham Road, Sandiway, close to Northwich and with good access to wider areas of Cheshire.
The quiet location is an ideal setting for high quality nursing, dementia, residential and respite care . The Grade Two listed property was built as a stunning private residence but in an exciting new chapter of its history has become a luxury level care home combining modern comfort with a sense of grandeur.
We are looking for a Nurse who can ensure our residents physical, emotional and social needs are met. Your role will include leading, motivating and mentoring your team and provide clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth, and efficient running of the care home.
We are rated overall good with CQC and rated 9.7/10 on Apply
2020 review * My father is treated with kindness despite his somewhat challenging behaviour. The staff are attentive and receptive to dad's needs. Thank you*
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
- Help NMC PIN Nurse revalidation
- Paid breaks
- DBS paid by employer
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Training and development
- Retail & Travel discounts
- Hotel discounts
- Employee of the Month
- childcare vouchers
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Northwich, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26300.0 - 35100.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced ...
£ 32000.0 Per yearFull time...PermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Ward Nurse - Private Cosmetic Hospital - Days only Salf...