Bank Nurse (RMN/RGN)
Southwark, London, Greater London, England
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Nov 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
SIG Equinox are looking for passionate and motivated Bank Registered Nurses (RMN/RGN) to cover ad hoc bank shifts at our Brook Drive services – a well-established in-patient detoxification unit based in central South London housing 26 residential beds.
The Social Interest Group (SIG) is a leading UK based charity, providing bespoke person centred social and health care solutions. Utilising strength-based models of working, we specialise in rehabilitation and supporting people who have complex needs, empowering them to achieve their full potential. We deliver social and health care services through our subsidiary charities SIG Penrose, SIG Equinox and SIG Investments.
As a Bank Registered Nurse, you will work as part of the medical team to empower our patients to gain the best life chances during and after their stay at Brook Drive. Alongside their day to day involvement in the medical detoxification of the patients, you would be integral to the development and delivery of one to one and group work sessions, focussing on health, well-being and relationships.
This rewarding role will allow you to offer support and help motivate service users through their detox programme. The role would work in partnership with our in-house psycho-social team to ensure that each individual is facilitated to undergo this integral part of their recovery journey in their own unique way to the best of their ability.
Who we are looking for:
• You will be an experienced Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN) with a current valid NMC registration
• You will have experience of providing a detoxification to people with substance misuse problems
• You will have good knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• You will have worked in a recovery focused service provision
• Tier 4 treatment service provision
• Experience of support planning, key-working and risk assessment + risk planning / actions
Our commitment to you:
• Competitive hourly rate
• Various ad-hoc Bank shifts available
• Market leading learning and development and on-going training
• Promoting anti discriminatory practices in line with our values: ambition, empowerment, transparency and inclusivity
• Providing a safe working environment
• Free uniform
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Ref: Bank Nurse
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Southwark, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34991.77 - 38144.92 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Newly qualified or experienced Registered Mental Health nurses ( RMN ), Registered Learning Disabilities Nurses ( RNLD or RNMH ) an...