Band 6 Staff Nurse/Ward Nurse for NHS Hospital in Nottingham
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 26.0 - 43.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Nov 2020
- 30 Nov 2020
Band 6 Staff Nurse / Ward Nurse needed by an NHS Hospital based in Nottingham to join their dynamic team
About the role:
* Band 6 RGN to support one of the COVID wards
What they offer:
* Hourly rates between £26 - £43 / hour
* Immediate start
* block bookings
* 3 months contract with a potential extension
* Full time or Part time - you can pick up extyra shifts apart from your perm job
* The NHS Hospital offers services based out in the community, whilst others support inpatient services.
* NMC registered
* minumum 6 months experience on medical / surgical wards
* The post holder will work as part of a team to provide a safe, effective, efficient care environment for patients, relatives and carers. They will be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care under indirect supervision from senior staff. They are expected to be able to demonstrate procedures and supervise unqualified staff, and work without direct supervision.
At Hunter, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide
* As part of the Hunter Community network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
* Represented by Nursing experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Access to exclusive Hunter Community events and discounted CPD
* To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert , or please call Monica at Hunter Community on Apply.