Registered Nurse/Infection Control Lead
Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England
- £ 35000.0 - 44000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 Nov 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
Registered Nurse/Infection Control Lead required for a group of nursing homes in Haywards Heath and Brighton & Hove.
The post holder would be working as an Infection Control Lead across all our homes and would deal with all aspects of infection control as set both locally and nationally to ensure these are met. You would be responsible for all infection control audits, the updating of the company’s policies and procedures and would need to be experienced working with outside providers. An important part of the role would be to work closely with all care staff to ensure compliance
In addition to being a fully qualified nurse you would need a teaching/assessment qualification and specialist knowledge of infection control and risk assessment.
To ensure Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) is addressed in all areas of our homes and replicated throughout all activity related to healthcare provision.
• Taking responsibility for infection prevention of all new business, new build and refurbishment.
• Ensuring compliance to the HCAI for CQC requirements in England and equivalent for Care homes.
• To ensure environmental cleaning is satisfactory and appropriate to the level of risk in each area of our homes alongside the housekeeping department.
• To provide comment and advice on the purchase, introduction and use of equipment in relation to Infection Prevention Control issues.
Salary Dependant on Experience
Salary Range between £35,000-£44,000
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000.0 - 32500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHeathfield, East Sussex, England
Staff Nurse required in Heathfield, East Sussex , up to £32,500 per annum, Days & Nights, 37.50 hours p/wCompany Benefitsup to £32,...