Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Preceptorships available
Knaphill, Woking, Surrey, England
- £ 31933.2 - 31933.2 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Nov 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
Join us today at Priory Hospital Woking and receive our £5000 Welcome to Priory Bonus!
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then get in touch with our nurse Recruiter Adam O'Shea today on Apply.
We are proud to offer:
* Excellent salary (plus enhancements for weekend and bank holiday shifts)
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
* Free on-site parking
* NMC payment in full
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Improved CPD application & panel process
* Leadership & management development
* Support with your Revalidation
* Long service award
* Sign on bonus - £5000 Welcome to Priory - either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
* Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum (T&Cs Apply)
* Payment into the pension scheme
* Donation to a charity of their choice
About our service:
Priory Woking provides private acute mental health and addictions inpatient treatment within a 35 bed hospital, and also has a strong day and outpatient programme providing a range of therapeutic intervention such as CBT, art therapy, DBT and EMDR. Some private beds are used by the NHS at times when no beds are available within the NHS trust.
The Priory wants you to become part of something special
We are at the forefront of our field and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and the only way to do that is by investing in our extraordinary colleagues who work for us. We are looking for people to join our team who are rewarded by seeing their patients turn a corner after a demanding journey to recovery.
As one of the UK's leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Knaphill, Woking, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27785.7 - 31620.0 Per yearFull timePermanentOld Woking, Woking, Surrey, England
Are you? A driven and dynamic Nurse? An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break? Wanting to mak...
£ 37000.0 - 39000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWandsworth, London, Greater London, England
Join our new private CAMHS ward today at Priory Hospital Roehampton and receive our £1500 welcome to Priory bonus Are you? A driven...
£ 31300.0 - 33153.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHassocks, West Sussex, England
Staff Nurse - Acute Mental Health Ward Job Title: Staff NurseService Type: Acute Ward - male onlyLocation: Hassocks, West SussexSal...
£ 31920.52 - 35073.67 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Newly qualified or experienced Registered Mental Health nurses ( RMN ), Registered Learning Disabilities Nurses ( RNLD or RNMH ) an...