Guildford, Surrey, England
- £ 40000.0 - 42000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 2 Nov 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
Salary: To £45,000 + Pension + 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Free Parking
The Fertility Nurses we work with love spending time with their patients and are frustrated with the increasing compartmentalisation of their roles and subsequent reduction in patient contact. We represent a client who solve this problem for their nursing teams – becoming a multi-disciplined nurse within fertility and gynaecology is encouraged and great training makes it happen.
Perhaps you are keen to work within a patient focussed, state of the art facility that offers extensive women’s health treatments including fertility, gynaecology and obstetrics. Maybe you wish to work with industry leaders, be mentored by the best and received excellent training.
3 great things about this clinic:
• This bespoke clinic has high levels of patient satisfaction, offering obstetrics, gynaecology and fertility services with a Good CQC rating.
• As a business they regularly invest in both their facilities and their people. Work within luxury and contemporary facilities with the opportunity to offer your patients the best treatments available.
• Join a team that is close-knit, passionate and hardworking – everyone in the clinic is dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and creating a great work environment. They are regularly rewarded for their achievements with awards and team social events!
What you will do as a Fertility Nurse:
• Work closely with your patients to understand their needs, offer advice regarding treatments and handle patient consultations.
• Support the Lead Nurse and Clinic Manager with the day to day running of the fertility service, suggesting new and improved ways of working.
• You must be a registered Nurse or Midwife with an active NMC registration and a proven track record working within women’s health. Scanning experience would be advantageous, but all training can be provided.
To apply; please follow the link provided or contact Jessica at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.