Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, England
- £ 16.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Nov 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
£16.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £30.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home | RGN or RMN Considered
A Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a small private nursing home in the Bromsgrove area.
The home offers 24 hour nursing care to older adults with a range of medical and mental health nursing care needs, and provides a home from home environment.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Competitive rates of pay of £16.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £30,890
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health/RMN/RMHN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident managing care plans and medications
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.