Eastleigh, Hampshire, England
- £ 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Nov 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
£18.50 p/h – Circa £42K/Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC | Excellent Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered
A 40 + bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Eastleigh currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout Hampshire.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Full time contracts of 44 hours per week
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive hourly pay of £18.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and equates to a salary in the region of £42,300
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
In this role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Eastleigh, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 60000.0 - 65000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentNewbury, Berkshire, England
Area Manager - £ 60 - £ 65 k - Residential & Nursing Home Aspiring to be an Area Manager ? Or an experienced Area Manager looki...