Bank Registered Nurse
Farnham, Surrey, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Oct 2020
- 28 Nov 2020
- Assess patients' health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promotes best practice in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote people's equality, diversity and rights.
- Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.
Qualifications and Training
- Registered Nurse
- Working in teams
- Work with minimum supervision
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
- Experience in a caring role
Hourly rate: To be discussed at interview
Our 'bank workers' work ad hoc shifts as and when required to suit business needs, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25000.0 - 27500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Centre for young adults with learning and physical disabilities - An exciting opportunity ha...