Yeovil, Somerset, England
- £ 38.5 - 62.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Oct 2020
- 26 Nov 2020
Locum Nurse Practitioner Opportunities in Yeovil
Have you thought about how you could give your earnings a noticeable boost before the Christmas period?
Locum work with Chase Medical could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We have up to 7000 locum shifts available per month, with a variety of different requests from ad-hoc on the day, to extended regular opportunities!
We have shifts available across GP surgeries, Out of Hours Clinics and Walk-in Centres, meaning we are able to provide our clinicians with weekday, weekend, and evening shifts. Locum works is a great way to build your professional network, and further your professional development through working in varied environments.
AND you are guaranteed to earn between £38.50 - £62 per hour (Including holiday pay)!
- Hold a minor illness qualification
- Have General Practice Experience
- V300 Prescribing qualification (preferred)
If you are currently working in a General Practice, then we would love to hear from you!
Locum work with Chase Medical is an incredible way of boosting your earnings around your current role. We offer complete flexibility of shifts around your current lifestyle, and with no maximum or minimum hourly requirements- you have the opportunity to take control of your work life balance, why not boost your income as and when you choose?
We can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay: Nurse Practitioners can earn between £38.50 and £42 per hour (Inclusive of holiday pay). Picking up just one 8-hour shift would boost your earnings by £308!
- No minimum hours to be worked- you can work regularly, or on an ad-hoc basis, with absolutely no obligations (ITS ALL UP TO YOU!)
- We have shifts available to be booked up to 12 months in advance, with around 7000 shifts available per month, providing a diverse range of opportunities for our clinicians all viewable via our Chase Medical APP
- Fantastic opportunities for CPD, expand your professional network and diversify your clinical experience!
- It is completely free to register!
About Chase Medical
Chase Medical is the leading Primary Care specialist agency in the UK. We are dedicated to finding locum work and permanent positions for Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, HCA's and other primary care clinical staff throughout the UK.
We work with almost 40% of primary care settings nationwide, so more often than not, we have an opportunity in your local area, wherever you are!
CONTACT US TODAY
Call Beth on 0114 275 7421, or email your CV to email@example.com.
We're experiencing a high influx of applications, so apply ASAP to make the most of this opportunity.
Thinking of looking into a new permanent role?
We also have a specialist permanent team, who are experts in matching skills, experience and qualifications to job roles. The permanent teamwork alongside you, throughout entire recruitment process, from the interview preparation, to the negotiation of salaries and working times- all on your behalf- if you wanted us too, of course.
We have a team of specialists working proactively to ensure every member of staff is happy in their role, and henceforth, why we are one of the only agencies who continue to grow month after month, and year after year.
Know a friend who might be interested?
We have multiple opportunities up and down the country for Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, HCA's and any primary care clinical staff members - so in order to keep the word spreading, for every successful referral, you will receive up to £500.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
This job was posted to Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse in Yeovil, Somerset, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38890.0 - 44503.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWeston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...
£ 30000.0 - 38500.0 Per yearFull time...PermanentBath, Somerset, England
Lead Endoscopy Nurse - RGN / ODP - Private Hospital Full Time / Part Time - Flexible Days only - Monday to Saturday &...