Truro, Cornwall, England
- £ 15.45 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 29 Oct 2020
- 29 Nov 2020
£15.45 to £19.00 per hour DOE (equates to NHS Band 5/6) | Full Time | Nights | Good CQC Rating |
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse is required to work nights in an elderly nursing home in Truro. The home provides 24 hour care to older people with general elderly care needs and dementia.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full time nights on a permanent contract
• Great hourly pay rates of £15.45 to £19.00 dependant on experience
• Free parking and NMC fee's paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD you will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.