Romford, Greater London, England
- £ 16.5 - 16.5 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 29 Oct 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
£16.50 p/h – Circa £28.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Days | Nursing Home - Good CQC | Great Benefits
A privately owned nursing home in Romford is looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team.
This fully CQC compliant nursing home looks after elderly residents and younger adults, supporting those with dementia and physical disabilities.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Very competitive pay rates of £16.50 per hour
• Paid NMC registration
• Uniforms provided
• Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
• Support with Nurse revalidation
• Workplace Pension
In this role you will coordinate and deliver clinical and personal care for elderly residents and younger adults. You will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate relevant post-registration experience in a clinical setting
• You must be IT literate and able to use electronic care planning/medication management programmes
• You will be passionate about high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.