St Leonards, Exeter, Devon, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Oct 2020
- 30 Dec 2020
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | FT or PT Hours | Flexible Shifts | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits |
A leading not for profit care group is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their small elderly nursing home in St Leonards. The fully CQC compliant home offers 24 hour nursing care packages to older adults with a range of medical nursing needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse post and what the nursing home is offering:
• A great pay rate of £18.00 per hour which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates
• Full or part-time contracts, working a mix of day and night shifts on a flexible rota
• A minimum of 28 days annual leave per year which increases with service length
• Ongoing training and development programmes, including a very thorough induction
• A contributory pension scheme
• Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking, plus free meals whilst on duty
• Paid sick leave and an employee assistance programme
In this role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What the home looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a long-term adult care or elderly nursing home environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care with a genuine interest in this client group
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in St Leonards, Exeter, Devon, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000.0 - 40000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentExeter, Devon, England
GROUP CLINICAL LEAD NURSE CORNWALL £ 40 K PLUS- RN -RMN - Apply and Talk to Jonathan Could be Interim or leading to Permanent / Sig...