Senior Staff Nurse
York, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 34170.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 26 Oct 2020
- 26 Nov 2020
£34,170 p/a + £3K Bonus | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Medium Secure MH Unit
A leading national provider of health and social care services is currently recruiting for an experienced RMN or RNLD to work as Senior Staff Nurse in their York mental health unit.
The facility offers therapeutic interventions to males and females in a medium secure setting, with specialist units for ASDs, personality disorders, developmental disorders and rehabilitation.
Details of this RMN/RNLD Senior Nurse position and what our client is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, on flexible day shifts
• A great annual salary of £34,170
• A joining bonus of £3,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
• DBS fee paid, free uniforms and free staff parking
• Great training & development opportunities
• 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
• Sick pay and enhanced maternity pay
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts
• Cycle to work, childcare vouchers and pension schemes
In this role you will lead shifts and contribute to ward management, in addition to managing a caseload of patients and supporting junior colleagues in their day to day workload and in their professional development.
The successful candidate for this Senior Staff Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience working with adults living with mental illness, ideally in a medium-secure setting
• Confident leading shifts, coordinating care and treatment and supporting junior colleagues
• Have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and IT literate
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in York, North Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28470.0 - 31200.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Preceptorship Nurse Female Mental Health Rehabilitation Im looking for a Newly qualified Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) for full or ...
£ 31297.5 - 36036.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Staff Nurse Female Mental Health Rehabilitation Im looking for qualified Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) for full or part time roles ...
£ 37455.6 - 37805.04 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN, required for a Mental Health Unit within a small and specialised care and rehabilitation home ...