Health & Disability Assessor
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 Nov 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
Job Title - Health & Disability Assessor - Stockport Home/Community Based
Starting Salary - £32k rising to £34k after 12-18months service
- · Conducting thorough Face 2 Face consultative PC and file based ADL assessments on behalf of people who are living with a long-term health condition and/or disability
- · Following training, you will have the opportunity to cross train in complex cases, different processes for a PIP claim
- · Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
- · produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual’s entitlement to the benefit
ü NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
ü HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
ü HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (OT)
ü HCPC Registered Paramedic
Why should you apply:
· Using your Clinical expertise in a new way whilst enjoying a great work-life balance with great benefits
- · Growing your medical knowledge in a friendly team environment
- · Knowledge gained will be applied to the decision of the Personal Independence Pament (PIP) benefit
- · A large investment is made in you as an employee, especially during the professional and excelling training academy you will complete, to become an accredited Disability Analyst
- · Within the first 3 months you will earn over 140 hours of CPD, along with this professional development being crucial throughout to keep Clinicians at the top of their game!
- · 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
- · Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- · Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- · Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- · Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- · Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
If this is something you are potentially interested in, please send me an updated CV and advise when i can call you to discuss the role in more detail.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Occupational health, Ward nurse in Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30888.0 - 38090.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWilmslow, Cheshire, England
Location – The Wilmslow Hospital- Cheshire Permanent 37.5hrs PW (Mon-Sat) Salary - £30,888-£38,090 (Dependent on Skills & Exper...
£ 23970.0 - 30906.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Preceptor Nurse - Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Job Title: Preceptor Nurse - RMN or RNLD Mental Health and Learning Disa...
£ 30663.0 - 40884.0 Per yearFull timePermanentRochdale, Greater Manchester, England
Registered Nurse - Brain Injury & Neurodisabilities - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse...
£ 29000.0 - 33216.56 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse ( ...