Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP
Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 30000.0 - 32000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Oct 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
£30,000 - £32,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits |Scrub Experience Essential
A leading Southampton hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or ODP with experience working as Theatre Scrub to join their team.
What the hospital is offering and details of this Theatre Nurse/ODP position:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week working flexible shift patterns
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £32,000 plus enhancements
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• A generous annual leave allowance
You will join the experienced Theatres Team which provides the highest possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team alongside expert clinicians.
What we are looking for in a Theatre Scrub:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a scrub setting with a varied case mix
• Be able to work in a team with minimum supervision
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexible, motivated and passionate about delivering a high-quality clinical service to patients
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Southampton, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34000.0 - 45000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPortsmouth, Hampshire, England
Theatre Practitioner - Mobile Surgical Unit - RGN / ODP  ...
£ 32000.0 - 38000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPoole, Dorset, England
Theatre Practitioner - Scrub Nurse - Private Hospital Poole, Dorset £32,000 - £38,0...
£ 31365.0 Per yearFull timeBankSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...
£ 30000.0 - 36000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHavant, Hampshire, England
Scrub Theatre Practitioner - RGN / ODP - Private Hospital Havant - Hampshire Salary - £30,...