Director of Clinical Services
Stapleton, Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 63000.0 - 63000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical, Manager
- 19 Oct 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Priory Hospital Bristol is part of the Healthcare Division of Priory Group and has 86 beds over eight wards varying from Eating Disorders, Acute Mental Health, Acquired Brain Injury, CAMHs Tier 4, CHAMHs PICU, Huntingdon's and Dementia.
The post-holder is responsible for assuring and improving the quality of care given to patients. Using their own initiative and drawing on Priory and wider healthcare best practice the post-holder will lead on ensuring the hospital has the systems, knowledge and culture in place to deliver, consistently, care that is safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led. The post-holder has a key role in representing the quality case to stakeholders including the wider Priory Group, CQC and NHSE. In recognition of the importance of the role, the successful applicant will attend and report to Senior Management Team (SMT) meetings and must have:
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council registered)
- Minimum of 5 years frontline clinical or equivalent experience
- Experience at ward manager level or equivalent preferred
And clear experience or knowledge of the following:
- Clinical Governance inspection planning and procedures, audit and reporting
- Proficient sharing of clinical best practice from national bodies such as National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE)
- Ability to harness the commitment and potential of others
- Excellent organisational capability
- Forward thinking and able to challenge the status quo
- A role model & mentor to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice in supervision and reporting
As one of the UK's leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.