Wythenshawe, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 37750.0 - 37750.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 19 Oct 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
£37750 per annum (equates to top end NHS Band 6) | 44 Hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits | Elderly and Dementia Home | RGN/RMN considered
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Unit Manager in their large nursing home in Wythenshawe.
Details of this Unit Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on day shifts
• A great annual salary offered at £37750 per annum (equates to top end NHS Band 6)
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• Indemnity insurance for all Nurses and Home Managers
• When you make a personal introduction, you will receive a reward of £250 (terms and conditions apply)
• Welcome bonus (selected homes only)
• Discounts on high street fashion stores, food and drink, holidays and entertainment
• Free uniform, training and DBS check
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met.
Applicants for this Unit Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Confident assessing service users and coordinating care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.