Dudley, West Midlands, England
- £ 55000.0 - 55000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Oct 2020
- 17 Apr 2021
Location: Dudley, West Midlands
Salary: £55,000 per annum
Time Recruitment are currently selecting for a Registered Manager for a stunning care home located in the Dudley, West Midlands. Our client is one of the UKs most successful healthcare brands and offers a diverse range of healthcare services nationally.
This fully compliant 60 bedded Care Home caters for elderly clients and specialises in nursing and dementia care including Parkinson's, respite, convalescence, and palliative care it also has a 12 bedded intermediate unit. The home located on the outskirts of Dudley, just off Birmingham New Road - making its very easily accessible by car.
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified nurse with an active NMC PIN and must have at least 2 years' experience as a Registered Manager - managing either a nursing home or residential home. Other skills and experiences we are looking for include.
* Must have a proven track record as a Registered Manager
* Ability to lead a team, providing support and encouragement
* Experience dealing with various organisations including the CQC and other professional bodies
* Will be an influential Care home manager with excellent people skills.
The Benefits of becoming a Registered Manager for our client include:
* Annual Bonus based on performance
* Employer Matching Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance scheme
* 33 Days Annual Leave
* Free parking
* RCN accredited training
* Opportunity to gain level 5 in leadership & management
We can assure you this market leading client will provide you with a superb level of support on every level to ensure your success. As Registered Manager will be provided with robust operations support, assistance with marketing and PR, recruitment, staffing and training, and they will provide you with top class resources.
If you think this role of Registered Manager is for you, and you would like to join this award-winning company on it's exciting journey ahead, then please apply by either contacting Larissa Time Recruitment.
Alternatively, please click APPLY below.