Clinical Nurse Manager - Brain Injury & Mental Health
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 36500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Oct 2020
- 15 Nov 2020
- Location: Liverpool
- Service Type: Care Home for young adults with complex needs including neuro-disabilities, brain injury and stroke rehabilitation, mental health and complex dementia
- Salary: £17.50 per hour ( £36,500 per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week - This role will require you to work 2 x 12 hour shifts per week, with the rest of your 40 hour week being supernumerary
Care Home Details: The Care Home is split into four 10-bedded units. They are rated highly on carehome.co.uk and have a number of fantastic reviews left by services users and relatives of services users. Below is a recent example of a review left by the daughter of a resident:
"Excellent care home, very understanding and helpful staff who do genuinely care for the residents; it's not just their job, they really treat residents like their own family members. Always spotlessly clean and well maintained. The home feels like a home from home. Residents (and their families) are encouraged to decorate bedrooms to personal taste to make them feel more at home. Residents have days out and are entertained during the day. An all-around excellent care home, nothing to fault."
The Care Home has a lively and positive atmosphere and they always have something going on for the service users to get involved with. The team ensures that the priority is always what is in the best interests of the service users. The Service Manager is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, and is very keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough one week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the service. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
• Comprehensive induction programme
• On-going training and development
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
• Good CQC rating
• 28 days annual leave
• Company pension scheme
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
• Paid enhanced DBS check
• RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail and leisure discounts
• Holiday discounts
• 2 for 1 cinema tickets
• Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
• Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Nursing home mental health nurse in Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Clinical Nurse Manager Location: LiverpoolService Type: Care Home for young adults with complex needs including neuro-disabilities...