Ward Manager ( RMN / RNLD ) - Locked Rehabilitation Ward - £40,000 p/a + £5,000 welcome
Winchfield, Hook, Hampshire, England
- £ 40000.0 - 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Oct 2020
- 15 Nov 2020
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Salary: £40,000 per annum - negotiable depending on your experience + 20% over time rates
Bonus: £5,000 welcome bonus (full details listed below)
Hours: Full Time hours - 37.5 hours per week - 60% supernumerary and 40% in the staffing numbers
*£5,000 bonus on top of basic salary for all nurses*
*Relocation package available*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced RMN or RNLD to manage a fantastic team of nurses on a 8 bedded female locked rehabilitation ward within a private psychiatric hospital, situated near Hook, Hampshire. The Hospital has an excellent recent CQC rating.
You will be required to work a 60/40 split, 60% supernumerary and 40% in the staffing numbers. You will be required to attend clinical team meetings and CPA reviews and actively participate in multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment planning. You will actively participate in the planning of service developments and will work closely with the Director of Clinical Services. You will be required to provide supervision of staff, and development of nursing interventions within the ward to improve quality.
Service Details: This Hospital is a low secure and locked rehabilitation service for males and females with learning disabilities and autistic spectrum disorders (ASDs). The hospital is split across three wards:
- Low secure, learning disability (LD)
- High dependency patients (low secure, LD)
- Locked rehabilitation, learning disability
This specialist Hospital is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their service users. The service has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Hospital Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
- Sign on bonus - Total = £5,000 over 3 years
- £1000 on joining
- £1000 after 6 months probation
- £1000 after 1 year service
- £1000 after 2 years' service
- £1000 after 3 years' service
- Over time rates - 20% extra per hour
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Highly subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of your choice
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Winchfield, Hook, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000.0 - 37000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWandsworth, London, Greater London, England
Join our new private CAMHS ward today at Priory Hospital Roehampton and receive our £3000 welcome to Priory bonus Are you? A driven...
Full time...Contract...Horsham, West Sussex, England
Onecall24 is a leading healthcare staffing solution, providing highly qualified, experienced medical professionals to both the NHS ...
£ 40000.0 - 45000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWinchfield, Hook, Hampshire, England
Ward Manager ( RMN / RNLD ) - Locked Rehabilitation Ward - £40,000 p/a + £5,000 welcome bonus Location: Hook, Hampshir...
£ 27785.7 - 31620.0 Per yearFull timePermanentOld Woking, Woking, Surrey, England
Join us today at Life Works and receive our £1500 welcome to Priory bonus Are you? A driven and dynamic Nurse? An experienced RMN o...