Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - EXCELLENT CQC & BENEFITS!
Woking, Surrey, England
- £ 29900.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Oct 2020
- 15 Nov 2020
Location: Woking, Surrey
Care Categories: Nursing Dementia and Physically Disabled for older adults
Salary: £17.25 per hour (weekdays) £18.25 per hour (weekends) ( £29,600 - £39,400 per annum ) - negotiable dependant on experience
Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference )
Contract type: Permanent
*Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses*
*Excellent recent CQC rating*
*Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment*
Further details: We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in Woking, Surrey. The Nursing Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. The are very big on staff development and training. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
Nursing Home Details : The Nursing Home caters for older adults who require Nursing Dementia Care and also for those who are physically disabled.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses, the Nursing Home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Shift Pattern : The Nursing Home can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 8am - 8pm (days) and 8pm - 8am (nights). You will receive a 1 hour break. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
Employee Benefits include:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
- Enhancements of weekends (£18.25 per hour)
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A buddy system for new starters for extra support
- A high number of qualified nurses on shift
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
For more information or to apply: For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Woking, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32750.0 - 34250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCrawley, West Sussex, England
Registered Nurse - Specialist Care Centre for young adults with neurological conditions and acquired brain injury - An exciting op...