Registered Nurse - Specialist Nursing Home
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 27044.0 - 36058.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Oct 2020
- 15 Nov 2020
- Location: Doncaster
- Service Type: Specialist Care Home for young adults with learning disabilities, autism and complex mental health needs
- Salary: £15.76 per hour ( £27,044- £36,058 per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week)
- Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Home Details: The Care Home is a small 22 bedded service split into two 8-bedded bunaglows, one 4-bedded house & two 1-bedded flats. They are a welcoming, supportive and truly person-centred home. They are rated highly on carehome.co.uk and have several fantastic reviews left by services users and relatives of services users. Below is a recent example of a review left by the relative of a service user:
"I have always been made welcome. I get on with all the staff. I know that my partner's son is very well looked after., No complaints at all and well maintained."
They were recently rated "Good" by the CQC on their last unplanned inspection. They commented that all the people and staff were very complimentary about their experience of the service and the quality of the leadership. Staff were well supported by management and felt involved in the future development of the service.
Preceptorship nurses: In the case of newly qualified / preceptorship nurses, the care home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough 2-week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the service. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
Location: The Service is easily accessed by car and via public transport. There is free parking on site.
• Comprehensive induction programme
• On-going training and development
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
• Good CQC rating
• 28 days annual leave
• Company pension scheme
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
• Paid enhanced DBS check
• RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail and leisure discounts
• Holiday discounts
• 2 for 1 cinema tickets
• Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
• Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26000.0 - 36000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentRotherham, South Yorkshire, England
Staff Nurse - Eating Disorders Brand new service opened October 2019 Location: Rotherham Salary: £26,000 - £36,000 per...