Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 19.0 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 16 Oct 2020
- 14 Apr 2021
Salary: £19.00 per hour (£47,424 per annum)
Hours: Days - 48 hour contract - largely supernumerary!
Location: Bulwell, Nottingham
Good CQC - Excellent Benefits
Time Recruitment is extremely pleased to be looking for a Clinical Lead to join a CQC rated good service in Bulwell, the site has received excellent ratings and has won countless awards in East Midlands for their commitment to care delivery in the area.
The company is well established and has a large portfolio of care homes across East Midlands, with several homes in Nottingham making them a prominent; well-known provider in the care home sector, the company is young and innovative and all homes are modern but the management of the team have a wealth of experience spanning over 35 years in total.
Our search for an experienced Clinical Lead who is passionate about elderly; general nursing and dementia nursing care as the home specialises in this; your role will be to oversee a 68 bedded care home; the service has 25 nursing beds with the rest of the service being overseen by a residential care manager; so as a Clinical Lead here you will oversee 25 patients with another nurse on shift to assist you.
Benefits for the Clinical Lead role include:
* 5.6 weeks annual leave per annum
* Largely supernumerary - with flexible hours on the supernumerary time
* Paid DBS & NMC yearly registration
* High staff nurse to patient ratio's
* Support from a large senior management team
* Excellent progression opportunities within this medium sized group
* Bank Holiday/Christmas enhancements
* Refer a friend referral scheme
* Excellent induction programme for new starters- 2 weeks
* Wellbeing programmes
* Recognition awards - employee of the month etc
* Ongoing career development via their local Nottingham based head office
We are looking for a RGN/RMN qualified nurse with clinical leadership experience in a clinical setting for the Clinical Lead role, ideally with some elderly car experience or knowledge and we seek someone who is passionate about clinical excellent with a good understanding of CQC legislation; audit management and staff management/rota planning.
To apply for the Clinical Lead position contact Sarah at Time Recruitment or apply below to be immediately contacted