Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 19950.0 - 25000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Oct 2020
- 14 Apr 2021
Nursing Associate, Milton Keynes
Are you a newly qualified Nursing Associate?
Living in Milton Keynes or the wider Buckinghamshire area?
Then we have the most amazing career opportunity for you!
We have an exciting Nursing Associate post available in Milton Keynes for an enthusiastic, hard working candidate.
What will you need to apply?
- Nursing Associate qualification*
- Primary healthcare experience (ideally)
- Registration with the NMC
What's on offer:
- Full-time hours
- £20,000-£25,000 per annum, DOE
- 5 weeks annual leave
- NHS pension
How to apply:a
- Call: 0114 275 7421
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Rebecca Burnham-Wake
- DO IT NOW!
*if you're not a holder of the qualification, or due to complete your course soon, please don't apply.
Chase Medical is a specialist clinical recruitment agency for Nursing Associates and other healthcare professionals within primary care.
We also offer locum work across the UK to our staff and have a fantastic referral scheme too!
Job Ref: RW-NA-MKBUCKS
Ref: Exciting Opportunity