Senior Night Charge Nurse
Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 19.3 - 19.3 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 16 Oct 2020
- 16 Nov 2020
£19.30 per hour (equates to NHS band 6) | Paid Breaks | 38.5 hours | Nights | Great Benefits |
A large, privately owned nursing home in Paisley currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Senior Staff Nurse to join their clinical team working nights only. The care home offers long and short-term residential care for the elderly.
Details of this Senior Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £19.30 plus paid breaks
• Ongoing career development
• Assistance with revalidation
• Free PVG
• Pension scheme
As Senior Nurse, you will lead shifts and coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications. You will be responsible for providing leadership to ensure the highest standards of care and clinical practice.
What our client is looking for in a Senior Night Charge Nurse:
• Qualified Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Excellent communication and report writing skills
• Previous experience of leading a team
• Good understanding of regulatory frameworks
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.