Clinical Services Manager
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 43500.0 - 43500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 16 Oct 2020
- 16 Nov 2020
£43,500 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 44 hours | Days | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home |
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Services Manager of a large nursing home in Stevenage. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers.
Details of this Clinical Services Manager post and what the service is offering:
• Great annual salary of £43,500, which is in line with NHS Band 7
• A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on days
• Excellent training and development and career progression opportunities
• Discounts on high street stores, food and drink and entertainment
• Free uniform and DBS
• Award Winning Learning and Development
• Welcome bonus on selected homes
In this role you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams to drive forward improvements and achieve full regulatory compliance.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting in a leadership role and confident leading a team, managing care and implementing change
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.