Nursing Home Manager
Merton, London, Greater London, England
- £ 60000.0 - 65000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 16 Oct 2020
- 16 Nov 2020
£60,000 to £65,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8b/c) | 37.5 Hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits | Management Experience Essential | Good CQC Rating |
An elderly and dementia nursing home in South West London is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN with a background in care home management to lead their team and develop the service. This nursing home offers residential, nursing and specialist dementia care.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours/full-time days, with some flexibility for on call etc, due to the seniority of the home
• A very competitive annual salary of £60,000 to £65,000
• 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
• Annual company and personal performance based bonus scheme
• Contributory pension
• DBS paid for
• A range of discounts for restaurants, shops and days out
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Genera/RGN and have completed or are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
• From a strong background in elderly care, with proven experience as CQC Registered Manager in a large home
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a CQC Registered Manager position
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
• Experience and knowledge of working in dementia care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.