Worcester, Worcestershire, England
- £ 19.5 - 19.5 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Oct 2020
- 16 Nov 2020
£19.50 p/h – NHS Band 6/7 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours (Full and Part time considered) | Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Elderly and Dementia Home
A privately owned Worcester nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their nursing team on days.
The home caters to older adults with medical nursing needs, dementia and disabilities in a home from home setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week (although, will consider anything from 12 - 48 hours)
• Days only
• Great pay rates of £19.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 rates of pay
• A great working environment
Duties for this role will include managing and administering medications, updating clinical records and leading a small team of Carers in the delivery of personal care to a caseload of residents.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident managing care plans and medications
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.