Nursing Home Manager
Tonbridge, Kent, England
- £ 60000.0 - 60000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 16 Oct 2020
- 16 Nov 2020
£60,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8b) | Days only | Full time | Up to £10,000 Bonus | Great Staff Benefits | Good CQC |
My client is looking to recruit an RGN qualified Nurse to work as their Home Manager to lead and develop a purpose-built nursing home in Tonbridge. This fully CQC compliant nursing home looks after younger adults and elderly residents, supporting those with dementia and physical disabilities.
Details of this Home Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full time hours
• Day shifts only
• A competitive salary offered at £60,000 per annum with equates to NHS Band 8b pay rates
• Generous bonus scheme of up to £10,000
• 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
• Welcome bonus at 6 and 12 months
• Occupational Sick Pay after 1 years’ service
• Contributory pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme, free lunch, DBS paid for, onsite parking, childcare vouchers, uniform provided
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
What our client is looking for in a Home Manager:
• NMC registered and qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Must have previous Home Manager experience
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 60000.0 - 84000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentKennington, Ashford, Kent, England
JOB DESCRIPTION REGISTERED NURSING HOME MANAGER - KENNINGTON - ELDERLY CAREPosition: REGISTERED NURSING HOME MANAGERField: Elderly ...