London, Greater London, England
- £ 32000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with one of London's leading private hospitals with over 30 years of experience providing world class healthcare. This hospital is a large acute facility providing a range of complex services for patients, specialising in oncology, cardiology and neurosciences for adults and children. They have an available opportunity for a Registered Nurse to work on the cardiac ward of the hospital with excellent experience, skills and knowledge. If you think the position is right for you, let's talk.
The overall responsibility within this role is to assist the anaesthetist in the administration of anaesthetic during surgery, and tasks include the preparation of equipment, monitoring the patient's condition, and reaction to instructions from the anaesthetist.
Reporting into the Theatre manager as an Anaesthetic Nurse you will be responsible for planning and delivering appropriate care to patients on the ward. Part of your day to day as an Anaesthetic Nurse will involve preparing the Anaesthetic room according to the individual needs of the patient and Anaesthetist, ensuring all equipment is checked prior to use and any faults reported to the Theatre Co-ordinator immediately and preparing patients and provide assistance for clinical/operative procedures. You will also be responsible for updating and maintaining patient records and responding to any queries or complaints. You will also be involved in the induction of new staff & any other ad hoc duties required by senior members of staff.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• Have you will have a relevant anaesthetic nurse qualification or operating department practitioner qualification.
• At least 1 years+ experience working in anaesthetic's and experience across multiple specialties.
• An innate attention to detail with a strong ability to work well under pressure. The ability to adapt easily to situations and be a good communicator within a team.
• To have computer competency across healthcare related systems
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Annual leave entitlement
• Pension Scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Critical illness cover
• Dental insurance
• Free Health assessment
• Life assurance
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Personal accident insurance
• Private GP services
• Travel insurance
• Season ticket loan
• Plus many more….
Apply now for a call back to discuss the role in more detail Ref IND MAN
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.