RN Deputy Manager – Bristol – up to £46K + benefits!
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 0.0 - 46000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 16 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
RN Deputy Manager Bristol up to £46K + benefits!
Position: RN Deputy Manager
Salary: £42K - £46K + benefits!
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager looking for a change? Or a Clinical Lead with strong leadership skills looking for your next step? Look no further, as this is the role for you!!
Holly at Amber Mace is looking for a Deputy Manager to join a luxury nursing home with an excellent reputation. This home provides first class Nursing and Elderly care and is renowned for its dementia care.
Ideally you will possess first class leadership skills
• You will have a passion for care
• A valid Nursing PIN
• 2 years' experience working within a care
• Experience leading and inspiring a large multidisciplinary team
You will support and assist the Home Manager with the overall running of the nursing home.
As a deputy manager, you will lead shifts and provide support and guidance to an experienced clinical team, the Deputy Manager will be responsible for staff supervisions, appraisals, recruitment, training, care plans, audits, reviews and attending management meetings.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist the Home Manager with the overall responsibility of the nursing home
• Report into the Home Manager
• Support/Lead the team
• Complete care plans/reviews and audits
• Be involved with staff training and inducting new staff members
• Contribute to ensuring CQC compliance
• Ensure the highest level of care to the residents
For more information about this fantastic opportunity please do not hesitate to call Holly at Amber Mace on Applyor simply send an up to date CV to Apply