Skype IV in Nov Cork University Hospital:Nursing
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Oct 2020
- 13 Apr 2021
In association with their client CPL Healthcare have an immediate requirement for registered staff nurses in Cork University Hospital.
Cork University Hospital (CUH) is the largest university teaching hospital (572 bed) in Ireland and is the only Level 1 Trauma centre in the country due to the presence of over 40 different medical and surgical specialties on the campus.
CUH therefore acts as a regional center for secondary and tertiary care for the catchment population of Apply served by the HSE Southern area and a supra-regional center for a total a population of 1.1 million.
In 2019 CUH had 69,982 presentations to the Emergency Department, Apply outpatient attendances and 31,769 inpatient discharges.
The hospital is currently expanding its ICU bed capacity and has an immediate and ongoing requirement for experienced ICU nurses.
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Degree qualified registered general nurse with at least a minimum of 3 years current acute hospital experience in a middle eastern country.
- Current experience must be relevant to the specialty for which you are applying and must be within a 200bed+ acute hospital (with JCI or equivalent accreditation).
- It is essential that you have full registration on the general division of the NMBI (valid decision fro July 2020) or be close to obtaining same.
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills