London, Greater London, England
- £ 35000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Oct 2020
- 16 Nov 2020
Salary: Up to £40,0000 + Benefits:
The Fertility Nurses that we work with are passionate about their patients and want to provide the best possible chance of success. This leading fertility clinic shares this ethos – through regular investment and staff training they achieve some of the highest success rates in London!
Patients have stated; ‘Their team are extremely knowledgeable and approachable, and we always felt confident that we were in the very best hands!’
3 great things about this fertility provider:
• Work within market leading state of the art facilities that were designed by fertility professionals with the patient in mind – this includes modern theatres, laboratories and consultation space.
• Committed to providing the very best treatment for their patients, they offer a bespoke service specialising within fertility, urology, endocrinology and genetics as well as offering auxiliary services such as nutrition and counselling.
• Ambitious growth plans – they are keen to expand their business and be the go-to centre within London. They are dedicated to growing year on year with a capacity to complete 2000 cycles per annum.
The Managing Director said; ‘We are a small but growing clinic with a vision of being the best. You can expect to work with leaders in the field, have access to the latest treatments and work within an environment that promotes patient care’.
What you will do as a Fertility Nurse:
• Work closely with your patients to understand their needs and work with the Consultant and lab team to develop a personalised treatment plan.
• Support the Consultant with egg collections and embryo transfers in theatre and monitor patients within recovery.
• You must be a registered Nurse or Midwife with an active NMC registration and have a proven track record of working within fertility. Scanning experience is preferred but not essential.
To Apply; please follow the link provided or contact Jessica at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
This job was posted to Nurse practitioner, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
IMPORTANT Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you If you delete the job from any of your acc...