Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 16 Oct 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 44 hours per week | Days only | Excellent Benefits | £2k welcome bonus | RGN/RMN considered
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Clinical Lead Manager in their Aberdare care home.
Details of this Clinical Lead Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 44 hours per week
• Excellent hourly rates of pay at £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Day shifts only
• £2000 welcome bonus
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Lead Manager, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Manager post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Enthusiastic and motivated
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.