Band 7 RMN
London, Greater London, England
- £ 35.0 - 40.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Oct 2020
- 14 Nov 2020
Band 7 RMN
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 7 RMN to work in the CAMHS Team based in Hillingdon. You will be considered for this position if you have previously worked within children mental health.
Job description: To provide a core element of the service for children and adolescents with mental health issues. He or she will play an active role in the management of duty, multi-disciplinary discussions and assessments.
Salary: £30 - £31 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
This is an initial 3 - 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM.
What HCL can offer you?
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed person
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration/HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
*Terms and conditions apply.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28.0 - 29.0 Per hourFull timeContract...Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Athona is currently recruiting for an ongoing locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. The post is ...
£ 25.0 - 27.0 Per hourFull timeContractLondon, Greater London, England
Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a fantastic older adult liaison service within a NHS Trust who are well known t...