Nurse Unit Manager
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 35000.0 - 36000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
Leaders in Care are looking for a full-time Nurse Unit Manager in Liverpool to oversee operations in a brand new nursing service for 30 adults with complex needs. It's a busy but highly rewarding role and comes with a salary of up to £36k p/a.
As a Nurse Unit Manager, you'll be working 40 hours a week on day shifts, providing strong leadership to develop and improve the standard of daily living. COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services, so your support filling these vacancies is much appreciated. We are looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD with an interest in complex care for this role.
If you were already working in this Unit Manager job, these are some of the things you would have focused on this week:
- Providing safe and effective processes for the ordering, handling, storage, administration, recording and disposal of drugs
- Maintaining the day to day running of your allocated 10 bed unit.
- Participating in the on-call system to support the nurse in charge
- Helping supervise and train new and existing staff
The successful Nurse Unit Manager candidate will be a qualified nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a valid NMC PIN. You will need a minimum of two years' mental health experience.
In return, you'll receive an excellent salary of £17.66 p/h (£35-£36k p/a) plus benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Paid NMC registration and paid DBS check
- A rewards and discounts programme
- Free uniform and free car parking
To apply for this Nurse Unit Manager job in Liverpool, please contact Gemma at Leaders in Care for further details.