Clinical Lead Nurse
Chorley, Lancashire, England
- £ 34000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
Work as Clinical Lead Nurse (RN) within a small 22 bed nursing home in Chorley. You will be joining an inclusive team dedicated to personalised care and improving the lives of residents living with varying levels of dementia. This is a full time role working day shifts, 3 days one week and 4 the next. At this challenging time of COVID-19, our country's healthcare heroes have never been more valued and needed.
If you were already in this Clinical Lead role, here are some of the things you might have done last week:
- Assessed the needs of our client's residents and formulated person-centred care plans
- Ensured that medical, physical and emotional needs of their residents were met
- Administered medication safely
- Reviewed residents' well-being and carried out risk assessments
- Managed the nurses and care assistants on shift
This Clinical Lead Nurse role (RGN, RMN or RNLD), comes with an annual salary of £34,000+ benefits include a comprehensive induction and on-going training, career development opportunities and a reasonable holiday allowance.
To apply for this Clinical Lead Nurse role on day shifts, you'll need to have relevant nursing qualification - RGN, RMN or RNLD - current NMC registration, elderly care experience and a good knowledge of up-to-date clinical practices..
To apply for this rewarding Clinical Lead Nurse position in Chorley, please contact Gemma at Leaders In Care today.
Leaders In Care is one of the UK's leading Nursing and Social Care recruitment companies and has many RN and RGN roles coming online weekly, so keep checking back in to view the latest nursing and social care opportunities.