Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 60000.0 - 60000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 15 Oct 2020
- 15 Nov 2020
£60000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8b) | 40 hours | Days | Great staff benefits | Bonus
My client is currently looking to recruit a Home Manager to lead and strengthen their large, elderly and dementia care home in Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s largest health care providers.
Details of this Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Excellent salary of £60000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8b) plus bonus
• Discounts on high street fashion stores, food & drink and holidays / entertainment
• Non-fashion high street and home improvement store discounts
• Indemnity insurance for all Nurses and Home Managers
• When you make a personal introduction, you will receive a reward of £250 (terms and conditions apply)
• CIPD Award Winning Learning and Development
• Free uniform, training and DBS check
As Home Manager you will provide effective leadership and direction to the care and nursing teams. Your primary focus will be raising standards and achieving full regulatory compliance and this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Manager with a background in troubleshooting to make a real impact on a home.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with NMC registration
• Have completed a recognised qualification in Management in a Care setting such as Diploma Level 5, Registered Managers Award
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong and proactive leader
• Confident managing and implementing change
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.