Staff Nurse - Cambridge University Hospital
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Oct 2020
- 12 Apr 2021
Cambridge University Hospitals is one of the largest and best known trusts in the UK. As the local hospital for the community, CUH deliver care through Addenbrooke’s and the Rosie hospitals. Cambridge Hospital are also a leading national centre for specialist treatment, a government-designated comprehensive biomedical research centre, one of only five academic health science centres in the UK and a university teaching hospital with a worldwide reputation.
As part of on on-going recruitment campaign with Cpl Healthcare, Cambridge University Hospital are now accepting applications for the following clinical areas;
- Aged Care
- Paeds paediatric nurses (General paeds, oncology)
- neuro surgery/ neuro medicine/ neuro rehab please
- Recent experience in an acute hospital with a minimum of 150 bed capacity.
- 18 months acute hospital experience
- Must have cleared OET / IELTS
The following will be provided to you and is funded entirely by the Trust (subject to the reclaim requirements outlined in point 3 below):
- An airline ticket from your country of origin.
- Reimbursement of the NMC Registration Part 1 (CBT) Exam £90
- One attempt at the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) £992
- Financial support in the form of one month’s rent for your onsite accommodation up to the maximum value of £500 OR a contribution to your first month’s rent to the value of £500.
- Welcome pack which includes items such as bedding and cutlery
Interviews will take place bi-weekly via Skype
Cpl Healthcare contact:
Not for you?
Then please pass on the information to a friend or colleague who you think may be interested.. :)