Deputy Home Manager
Congleton, Cheshire, England
- £ 17.5 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 15 Oct 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
£17.50 p/h (equates to NHS band 6) | 38.5 hrs p/w | Great Benefits | Days only |RGN/RMN considered
A small private nursing home in the Congleton area is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Deputy Home Manager to help to lead and strengthen their service.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides elderly frail nursing and disability care to older adults from throughout East Cheshire.
Details of this Deputy Home Manager vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 38.5 hours per week
• Days only
• Competitive hourly pay rate at £17.50 (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Deputy Home Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Home Manager:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.