Congleton, Cheshire, England
- £ 16.36 - 16.36 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Oct 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
£16.36 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 33 hours | Days or Nights | £1000 Welcome Bonus | Great Benefits |
A small private nursing home in the Congleton area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to strengthen their clinical team, with days and nights available.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides elderly frail nursing and disability care to older adults from throughout East Cheshire.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 33 hours per week available
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive hourly pay rate at £16.36 (equates to NHS Band 6)
• £1000 Welcome Bonus
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Confident managing care plans and medications
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.