Primary Care Liaison Practitioner Band 6
Ealing, London, Greater London, England
- £ 25.0 - 26.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a desirable mental health primary care team through an NHS Trust who proudly boast being one of the most diverse providers of healthcare both within physical and mental health healthcare. They cover a number of London boroughs as well as nationally providing forensic and specialised services.
We are looking for an experienced mental health nurse to join this service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £25 - £26ph.
The service is located in and around the West London area and you will be expected to work in a primary care service so expedience in this setting and physical health is required.
The working hours are 09:00 to 17:00 across aMmonday to Friday service.
Within the service there is a support team of CPN's, OT's and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
* Primary Care Liaison Practitioner
* Band 6
* Start date - ASAP
* Duration - 3 month ongoing contract
* Full Time position
* Primary Care Service
* £25-£26ph umbrella rate
Call Cameron on Applyto find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
* Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Quick & simple online registration
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
* Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse in Ealing, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25.0 - 26.0 Per hourFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Job description Band 7 CAMHS Specialist Mental Health Practitioner We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 7 CAMHS Spec...