Guiseley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Oct 2020
- 15 Nov 2020
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 40 hours | Days | Good CQC Rating | Large Elderly Care Home |
We are currently recruiting for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to work at my client’s large elderly and dementia care home in Guiseley. This purpose-built nursing home has a secure, relaxed and homely environment where resident’s care and comfort are of the highest importance.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week
• Day shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rate of £18.00 which is in line with NHS Band 6
• A comprehensive induction plus ongoing learning and development
As Care Home Nurse, you will manage the care and support programmes for a caseload of residents. You will evaluate their needs and create person centred care plans, you will lead a team of HCAS in the delivery of personal care and will ensure that residents enjoy the highest standards of care and living.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
• You will demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Confident leading shifts and coordinating care, and able to independently manage medications
• Flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.