Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Birkenhead, Merseyside, England
- £ 15.46 - 15.46 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 15 Oct 2020
- 15 Nov 2020
£15.46 per hour (equates to NHS Band 5) | 33 hours | Days or Nights | Good CQQ | Great Staff Benefits |
A large nursing home in Birkenhead is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team. This purpose built home provides nursing dementia care, specialising in supporting people with complex needs. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week
• Day or night shifts
• Great pay rates of £15.46 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates of pay
• Discounts on high street stores, food and drink and entertainment
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development
• Free uniform and DBS
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC registered and qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident managing care plans and medications
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Birkenhead, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Clinical Nurse Manager - An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse - RGN, Mental Health...