Nurse Manager –Southampton-£60K-New Job!
Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 60000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 15 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
Nurse Manager Southampton-£60K-New Job!
Home: Fully compliant service!
Lindsay at Amber Mace is delighted to be working on behalf of a FANTASTIC care provider who are currently looking for an experienced home manager to oversee daily operations of their nursing home provision located in Southampton. The home is a specialist nurse-led facility for adults living with Dementia and Mental Health Conditions. Residents are truly cared for, and staff build care and activity plans around each individual to support, nurture and encourage them to live happy, fulfilled lives.
As the successful Nursing Home Manager you will be required to manage the nursing home and undertake 24hr operational responsibility of the services and provide leadership of teams of Nurses and Carers. My client is looking for an experienced, innovative and dynamic Nurse Manager with a proven track record in leadership and management. You will be a senior member of the management team and a highly motivated individual with a high level of personal drive and commitment to achieving the companies objectives.
If you are a motivated manager, who wants to work for an excellent, forward thinking organisation, and wants to lead a service that makes every day better for both service users and staff then please read on…
• Overall management of the home
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
• Elderly / Dementia experience
• Nurse qualified
• Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care.
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• At least 2 years' experience as a Home Manager within the care sector
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• Knowledge of quality standards
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Marketing skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply
This position would be suitable for a Nurse Manager, RGN Manager, RNLD Manager, RMN Manager, Nurse Deputy Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager, Registered Manager etc