Outpatients Staff Nurse
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 25000.0 - 31500.0 Per year
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Oct 2020
- 15 Nov 2020
£25,000 - £31,500 p/a (Pro-Rata) | 22.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits & L+D | Outpatients Experience Essential
A Registered Adult Nurse/RGN is required to join the Outpatients Department of a leading Wiltshire hospital on a part-time basis.
Details of this Outpatients Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 22.5 hours per week on a flexible rota, with departmental opening hours Mon – Sat including evenings
• A competitive annual salary which equates to the pro-rata equivalent of £25,000 to £31,500
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and staff uniforms
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Financial benefits including childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, plus a range of retail discounts
• A private pension scheme and life assurance, plus company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
• Staff assistance and support programmes plus wellbeing and OH support
As Outpatients Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, managing a caseload of patients undergoing a diverse range of day case/minor procedures.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Demonstrate proven post registration experience, preferably in an outpatient setting however RNs with a background in ward nursing may also be considered
• Strong IT, communication and interpersonal skills and able to deliver a high-quality patient experience
• Have a good understanding of CQC essential standards and clinical governance
• Committed to your own professional and personal development, ideally having already completed a mentorship qualification and willing to learn and develop new skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...